by Griffin O'Hara
- I have a new favorite word (see above)
- Fruit beer sucks ass
- Artificially flavored alcoholic beverages are even worse
- Monica is the hottest castmember on Friends
- Watch Skeleton Twins if you haven’t already
- There is no such thing as too many headshots (John Wick)
- I miss the days of Halo multiplayer
- Mogwai makes good writing music
- Music with spoken lyrics gets annoying real quick when you don’t know what’s being said.
- Does proliferation devalue content?
- Or perhaps a better way of saying it: does quantity reduce quality?
- Fountain pens are the like transmitting your thoughts directly to paper
- What if Harry Potter accidentally looked into one of Dumbledore’s steamier memories when he first found the pensieve?
- Why did I just realize that pensieve = pensive?
- Astronauts are the cowboys of the future
- I sometimes wish I were an astronaut
- Somebody read China Mieville, please
- Did his parents give him that name?
- Sandra Bullock in Gravity. Bullllllshit. But pretty good, all things considered.
- I need to start a garden
- Carpentry (or any kind of woodworking) seems like an admirably useful skill
- Which leads to a quicker end: ignoring the environment or an escalating conflict?
- Excited for physical therapy. Weird.
- Want vs. need
- Barbell squats suck. Front squats suck less.